Fibre for health.
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
Why Lepicol plus+ with Digestive Enzymes?
Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to maintain normal bowel transit, as well as inulin which is a prebiotic fibre source. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre – something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 strains of live bacteria. These beneficial bacteria help to balance the microflora in your digestive tract, supporting in the health of your bowel. Lepicol plus+ has the extra benefit of digestive enzymes to aid your bowel in digesting food.
• Maintaining a healthy, regular bowel.
• Irritable bowel
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight.
Does not need refrigeration.
Store out of the reach of young children.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Digestive enzymes and digestive aids
Live Bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).
Directions for use*: Take Lepicol Plus+ 10 minutes before a meal. Shake before use.
- Adults: Take 1-2 heaped teaspoons mixed with water or juice once or twice daily (5-10g) and consume immediately. This should then be followed by a further glass of water. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol Plus+ to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol Plus+ is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Please note: Taking Lepicol Plus+ without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every heaped teaspoon. Please consult your doctor before taking Lepicol Plus+ if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol Plus+, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.
* If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.