Fibre for health.
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Live bacteria (see below)
Live bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Directions for use*:
- Take Lepicol at least 30 minutes before a meal. Shake before use.
- Adults: Take 1-2 heaped teaspoons mixed with water or juice once or twice daily (5-10g) and consume immediately. This should then be followed by a further glass of water. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Please note: Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every heaped teaspoon. Please consult your doctor before taking Lepicol if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Store out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.